Friday, March 27, 2009

The Twins

A few photos of the little ones. This by any means isn't all of them, but gives you a pretty good idea about where they're at now.

At my last ultrasound on March 19th, Liam was measuring 3lb.1oz, and Grace was 3 lbs. even. He's head down (as he should be), and she's nestled nicely inside my rib cage, with her head on my left side, facing my back. I'm definitely not the most comfortable, but as long as she is. . .

At their current rate, the doctor projected they're gaining about 1/2 pound a week. And said he expects me to carry them until he has to induce. So basically, no small babies here! I hope they slow down, because at that rate. . .that's two 8-lb. babies before he's ready to induce--that's too much!

http://picasaweb.google.com/mrsbattle1/TheTwins?feat=directlink

2 comments:

  1. Who is Twin A and who is Twin B? Although they're both amazingly cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liam is A, and Grace is B. On the upper left corner, they're usually labeled one or the other, along with a description of what the picture is of. (Sometimes it's a bit hard to tell.)

    ReplyDelete