Thursday, February 18, 2010

Babies Take a Ride

So, they take their first ride in the steering wheel shopping cart, and not only are they super cute, but Liam refused to let Grace steer her own wheel. Every time she tried, he literally shoved her out of the way. How do babies learn these things this early? It's fascinating to us the differences between boys and girls, when given the same opportunities, what they learn to do at such a young age. I am constantly surprised at their ingrained personalities.

4 comments:

  1. Could these kiddos be any cuter? I love it!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I thought the same thing when Payton started "shooting" everything. Even with two cops as parents, we didn't teach him that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! I love the picture actually documenting Liam grabbing the wheel! And I recognize that outfit Grace has on!! :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete