Sunday, May 9, 2010

One Year Pictures

I had to wait to post these until the Moms, Grandmas and Aunties got these for Mother's Day. Now that that's done--here's the whole shoot. Couldn't get either one to smile--of course. Liam was starstruck by the camera, and Grace--well, there was a stranger behind that camera! I still think they're pretty stinkin' cute! (Click on the link below to see them all.)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=218268&id=711591420&l=87d7df8eb9
Might I add that they've made me the happiest mom ever?! In case you were trying to figure it out--this is actually my SECOND Mom's day. Last year, they were about five days old and in the hospital, but regardless. I'm an old pro at this now.
And a special shout out to all the ladies in our lives, especially our moms. You've been great resources over this past year, as I'm sure for years to come! Love you ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment