Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Our Kansas City Trip


Well, I'm STILL trying to gather all the pictures from our trip. Sean insisted we wouldn't need our camera charger while we were there--I thought, "Okay--he'll see." Of course, the first day I go to take pictures, the battery is exhausted. (I should have thought the above but brought it anyway.)

So, we gathered pictures from everyone else's cameras, but they wouldn't all fit onto on zip drive. We got what we could--need to get the rest. I had taken some cute ones on my phone, but in the meantime, Grace ate the phone and I can no longer transfer any data or talk on it. Hmph.
(At least) Sharon & Rita also had about ten things break or fall apart in their (LOVELY) home in the last two days we were there, so at least I'm not alone in the frustration.
All that being said, we had a MARVELOUS time! Every last extended relative on Sean's side, I'm sure, were more than hospitable and gracious. We ate well, we slept relatively well (despite Liam & Grace waking a few times each night), and relaxed more than I have in a year or better. I'm actually having a hard time getting back into my work rythym. Who needs it, anyway?

Well, there may be more pictures later, is all I'm saying. Some of the best ones of the kids with their family members are still in cyber space somewhere. Here's a smattering of the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment