Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Seriously--three months?

Wow, I knew the blog was outdated, but I didn't realize how much until looking this morning. Not even sure who reads this or how often, but sorry for the delay.

I returned to work part time on October 6th, and it's been a "different" adjustment. We found a nanny to watch the kids at home--bless her--and they both seem to respond really well to her. What a relief--with all the flu bugs and such going around, I would be extremely paranoid if my kids were in daycare. We were warned when they were both in the hospital, that due to their prematurity and Liam's underdeveloped lungs, that they'd be more prone to catching RSV, flu, colds, etc.

I am really liking getting up to take a shower every morning and dress in real clothes, other than my standard uniform of the summer--sweats and t-shirts. I do believe Sean likes the change too. ;0)

I still need to get better at getting myself together every morning, but this month has allowed me to really figure it out before I return full time in November. I thought I was doing okay today, then had a bad commute. Draw bridge, train, and a broken down UPS truck on the viaduct. Hmmmm. . . .I guess there'll be those days.

Lucky for me, I get my monthly massage tonight. Hope I don't fall asleep. Or hope I do?

3 comments:

  1. Yeah your back. I check your blog about one a week... :) Need something for breaks at work you know.

    Love ya!
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I check it all the time too :-) I love the updates!

    ReplyDelete