Monday, January 4, 2010

Bundle of Joy

I'll get to the holidays later, but I couldn't help but post this IMMEDIATELY! Liam's been scooting around on his forehead and tiptoes since about month four--I kid you not. However, these past few days, he's really, REALLY been trying to crawl. Tonight, he DID IT! I'm so proud of my boy! Not only did he crawl today, but he's gotten two teeth since Christmas, and has learned to pull himself up in his crib in the past four days. (Totally cute.)

I'm already sad at how fast this is going. . . .

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! I am so proud of him. I love how he shoots out there as soon as the noise starts - like he is off to the races. :)

    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! They are growing up so fast. And yeah, pretty funny how he takes off like that to the music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cuties! It does go so fast....then the need for more comes on!

    ReplyDelete