Saturday, January 30, 2010

It was only a matter of time. . .

So, Sean was left home alone with Liam for about two hours. This is what happened within the first half hour.

Liam's been cruising all over the place--he learned how to pull himself up the same day he started crawling--and knowing that our coffee table was an attraction to him, I covered the top with a nice thick quilt, thinking it'd soften the blow. It didn't quite reach to the floor, though, and there's a bottom "shelf" on the table that contains a couple of drawers. Of course, in the only time I've left the boys unsupervised, Liam proceeds to fall and crack his lip on the bottom shelf.

Sean was fairly hysterical; Liam was a little too. Ah, boys. Being the good wife that I am, I treated the shirts with my laundry goddessness, and got the blood right out. To which Sean decided he was greatly disappointed--he wanted the war stains to stay. Good grief. I can't win!

Oh, and Liam is JUST fine. Lip healed within three days.

No comments:

Post a Comment