Thursday, June 18, 2009

Shout Out to Pledge Fabric Sweepers!

No, this isn't really baby related. Or maybe it is. But for anyone with indoor pets, you have got to give this a try!

Being home all day with a periodic chance to watch t.v., I fell prey to a commercial for the sweeper with promises to collect all the pet hair in your house with a couple of easy swipes. Sean laughed when I brought it home, but GUESS WHAT! It works like a charm!

They retail for about five bucks give or take, and are disposable--but I'd spend $20 for the ease and effectiveness. Seriously--I haven't found anything better to collect T-Bone's hair. . .that she likes to leave everywhere. Those tape rolls don't measure up at all.

Get one. You'll be very pleased.

http://www.pledge.com/fabric-sweeper/

1 comment:

  1. Casey will be skeptical. He always rolls his eyes when I get stuff like that. But I will try anything - beagle furs are very stubborn!

    ReplyDelete